1 GENERAL INFORMATION
This Privacy Notice explains how SMART SERVICES GROUP SPRL ("we", "us", "our"), as data controller, having its registered office at Drève Richelle 161, bte 74, 1410 Waterloo (phone: +32 2 247 00 07), registered at the C.B.E. under the number 0833.350.457, processes personal data relating to you that we collect via the website www.smart-vyzion.comand/or when you order our products and/or services.
2 THE DATA WE COLLECT
When you visit our website, contact us and/or order one of our products and/or services, we process the following personal data:
- Identification data: last name, first name, title, position, company, address, legal form, e-mail address, telephone/GSM number, fax number, identification document, company number, VAT number, bank account number, preferred language, areas of interest and sector of activity.
- Connection data: IP address.
- Messages you send us.
Cookies are small computer files placed on your hard drive among others to enable our website to recognize you and to adapt its content to your preferences (for example, to avoid you having to make a language selection each time you visit the website).
If you wish to prevent the placement of cookies or delete cookies already in place, you can change your browser settings to this effect.
4 PURPOSES FOR WHICH WE PROCESS YOUR DATA
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
- When this is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party or in order to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract.
- When you have given us your consent, for example when you contact us for information about our products and/or services, or when you subscribe to our newsletter.
- When it is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests, in particular to improve our products and/or services offering or to send existing customers information on the development of our products and/or services.
In this context, we ensure to maintain a fair balance between our needs to process your personal data and the preservation of your rights and freedoms, including the protection of your privacy.
- When it is necessary to comply with a legal obligation to which we are subject.
5 SHARING AND TRANSFERRING YOUR DATA
When we act on behalf of business partners, we may transfer data to these partners in accordance with their instructions.
In addition, we may call on the services of specialized companies that assist us among others in :
- The design and maintenance of our website ;
- The marketing of our products and/or services, the organization of events and/or the management of customer communications.
In the cases listed above, we ensure that these companies have only limited access to the personal data strictly necessary to carry out the specific tasks entrusted to them. We also ensure that they undertake to use the data in accordance with our instructions, in a secure and confidential manner.
Apart from these cases, the collected data will never be communicated to third parties without your explicit permission.
Finally, we ensure that we do not transfer personal data outside the European Economic Area (EEA). Should this be the case, we will take the necessary measures to guarantee a sufficient level of security and protection.
6 SECURITY AND DATA RETENTION
Your personal data is confidential and will be treated as such.
We take all reasonable steps to protect your data. These include putting in place procedures to limit unauthorized access to and disclosure of your data. We also ensure that third parties with whom we share your data have adequate security measures in place.
When we process your data in the context of the performance of a contract, we retain your data for the duration of the contract and, at the end of the contract, for as long as is necessary to meet our accounting, tax or other legal requirements.
If we process your data on the basis of your consent, we will process your data for as long as is necessary for the purpose for which you have given your consent. If you withdraw your consent, we will ensure that we no longer process this personal data.
7 AUTOMATED DECISION-MAKING AND PROFILING
No automated decisions or profiling of you will be made during the processing of your data as described in this Privacy Notice.
8 8 YOUR RIGHTS
- Right to access, rectify or erase your personal data.
- Right to restrict or object to the processing and/or transfer of your personal data.
- Right to withdraw your consent to the processing and/or transfer of your personal data based on your consent.
- Right to data portability (right to receive your data or to have them transferred to another data controller).
We will endeavor to respond to your requests as far and as soon as possible.
If you consider that our answers are not satisfactory, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority (in Belgium, this is the Data Protection Authority, https://www.autoriteprotectiondonnees.be).
9 CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY NOTICE
We reserve the right to modify this Privacy Notice at any time, particularly in the event of regulatory changes.
The current version of this Privacy Notice will always be available on our website.